HOW TO - Create an Environment Variable
Authored by Nick Heberle October 2nd, 2022 868 views 0 likes KB1335336
Some Ansys settings are configured via Environment Variables, a component in the Windows operating system. Environment variables are typically written as VARIABLE_NAME=VARIABLE_VALUE.
- Windows Search > search for and open Edit the System Environment Variables.
- In the System Properties dialog that opens, click on Environment Variables.
- Under System Variables, click New.
- Enter the name and value in the fields
- Click OK on dialogs to save changes and close the windows.