Accessing the Ansys Customer Portal
Authored by Caleb Scharf September 29th, 2021 968 views 0 likes 967927
The Ansys Customer Portal (https://support.ansys.com) contains software downloads along with other resources like official documentation, tutorials, a knowledge base and more.
There are two ways you can access the customer portal:
- Guest Account - Temporary Credentials are emailed to you during software trials
Permanent Account (Already Purchased) - Registration Requires the Following:
- Active TECS Subscription
- Your Ansys Customer #
Email Address Must be Paid
- Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. addresses will not be accepted.
Email Address Domain must be the same as your Ansys Support Coordinator (ASC)
- ASC - the person who was emailed the license file
- If your email domain is different, the system can't verify you are associated with the company and you must have your ASC contact SimuTech Support, who can verify your identity and work with Ansys to register you manually.
1st Time Signing In - Already Purchased
Sign Up for an Ansys Account
- Visit https://support.ansys.com > Sign Up or Login
- Enter your email address - Read the Requirements Listed Above
- Follow instructions to validate your email.
- Setup a phone number as a backup 2FA verification method. (optional but recommended)
- Complete the remainder of the sign up process.
- Once your Ansys account setup is complete, you will be taken to the customer portal registration page.
Register for the Customer Portal
- Complete the online registration form making especially sure to input the company name and customer number correctly.
1st Time Signing In - Guest/Temporary Account?
During software trials, you may be issued a temporary guest account in order to receive access to software downloads and resources. If so, simply click "I have a guest account" on the login page to access the portal. After a software purchase, you will be required to sign up for a permanent Ansys account using the steps below.