Installation & Licensing Center
ERROR - Cannot use Some or All HPC Packs with Ansys 2024R1
Authored by Aaron Schedlin February 15th, 2024 203 views 0 likes KB2402211
You attempt to use one or more HPC packs since upgrading to 2024R1 but receive a licensing error.
Software & Version
This is a known issue that has been addressed in the Service Patch release.
- Go to download.ansys.com, expand Service Packs and download Service Pack 1. If you do not have access to the downloads page, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to the service patch.
- Extract all files from the zip and run setup.exe with Run As Administrator rights.
- Click Install Ansys Products
- Check the box next to Ansys 2024R1 Service Pack 1 and click Next.
- Allow installation to finish then attempt to utilize HPC Packs.
Note: If after installing Service Pack 1 you are still unable to utilize all HPC packs, it is an additional bug that was not addressed in Service Pack 1 but will be addressed in Service Pack 2 which is due to be released in early March 2024. You can subscribe to service pack alerts here: Email Subscription