HOW TO - Create an Environment Variable
Authored by Nick Heberle April 12th, 2022 425 views 0 likes KB1335336
Some Ansys settings are configured via Environment Variables, a component in the Windows operating system. Environment variables are typically written as VARIABLE_NAME=VARIABLE_VALUE.
- Search for Environment Variables and click on Edit the system environment variables
- In the System Properties dialog that opens, click on Environment Variables
- Under System Variables, click New
- Enter the name and value in the fields
- Click OK on dialogs to save changes and close the windows.