ERROR - Ansys License Manager Won't Start
Authored by Caleb Scharf October 25th, 2021 2370 views 0 likes KB956374
There are multiple components and dependencies that that the Ansys License Server relies on in order to function properly. If you are unable to start the Ansys license manager, the following steps may help.
Verify you have a license file installed
- The license manager can't start otherwise.
- From the license server computer > Windows Search > search for License Management Center > right click and select Run As Administer > select View FlexNet Licenses
No License Installed License Installed
Is your License File Installed?
- NO - Install your Ansys License File(s) and try again.
- Forcefully restart the the License Manager Service
- You can alternatively restart the license server computer if possible.
Reset your installed license file
- Reset Your Installed License File
- If the problem persists, continue to the next step.
- Uninstall and then reinstall the license server software.
- If none these steps work, please Gather the License Server Diagnostic Logs and send them to SimuTech support.