HOW TO - Setup Ansys Remote Solve Manager (RSM)
Authored by Caleb Scharf August 23rd, 2021 6769 views 1 likes KB956076
Ansys Remote Solve Manager (RSM) is one of the most useful tools available in Ansys Workbench. The video series below provides step-by-step procedures in setting up the various components of RSM.
Why use RSM?
- To submit Ansys jobs to a remote, typically more powerful computer for solution.
- To submit Ansys jobs on a local computer for an immediate or delayed background solution.
Common uses of RSM:
- Allowing multiple users to submit jobs to a central more powerful machine.
- Effectively leveraging expensive high performance computer(s).
- Maximizing available computer resources.
RSM Setup Videos