Installation & Licensing Center
If you are an active or future SimuTech customer and have questions or simply prefer to get help directly from an engineer, we'd be happy to help!
HOW TO - Setup Ansys Remote Solve Manager (RSM)
Authored by Caleb Scharf August 23rd, 2021 9156 views 7 likes KB956076
Ansys Remote Solve Manager (RSM) is one of the most useful tools available in Ansys Workbench. The video series below provides step-by-step procedures in setting up the various components of RSM.
Why use RSM?
- To submit Ansys jobs to a remote, typically more powerful computer for solution.
- To submit Ansys jobs on a local computer for an immediate or delayed background solution.
Common uses of RSM:
- Allowing multiple users to submit jobs to a central more powerful machine.
- Effectively leveraging expensive high performance computer(s).
- Maximizing available computer resources.
RSM Setup Videos