HOW TO - Uninstall the RSM Launcher Service
Authored by Nick Heberle November 30th, 2021 674 views 0 likes KB995652
Removing the RSM Launcher Service will prevent the necessary services for Remote Solve Manager from starting automatically with the workstation.
Uninstalling the RSM Launcher Service (Windows)
To uninstall the RSM launcher service on Windows, run the AnsUnconfigRSM.exe script.
- Log into a Windows account with administrative privileges.
- Verify that no Ans.Rsm processes are running
- Open a command prompt in the [RSMInstall]\bin directory.
- Enter AnsUnconfigRSM.exe -launcher into the command line.
- Run the command.
- After the service has been uninstalled, delete the RSM installation directory.