Installation & Licensing Center
ERROR - Ansys License Manager Won't Start
Authored by Caleb Scharf August 26th, 2023 12036 views 1 likes KB956374
There are multiple components and dependencies that that the Ansys License Server relies on in order to function properly. If you are unable to start the Ansys license manager, the following steps may help.
- Search our KB for your exact error message for targeted solutions
Verify you have a license file installed
- The license manager can't start without a license installed.
Open the Ansys License Management Center
No License Installed License Installed
- Is your License File Installed?
Reset your installed license file
- HOW TO - Reset Your Installed License File
- If the problem persists, continue to the next step.
- Uninstall & Reinstall
- If none these steps work, please Gather the License Server Diagnostic Logs and send them to SimuTech support.